Sunday, June 8, 2014

Scrappy camper top no.2 is finished

I am only home for the weekend between trips out of town for work. I managed to finish the second scrappy camper quilt top. I really like how this one turned out. I didn't take a pic of it sewn together but below is a picture with all the blocks laid out. This is from a video on Missouri star Quilts.  Here is the link for it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Ixvjje310





Then today I quilted on my moms top for a little while and was looking for a tool I know I bought but don't know where I put it. During the search I came across a box of split nine blocks I had made but never did anything with.  So this evening I am working on scrappy camper quilt top no.3. 



Next month I hope to take off a few days and use some of my vacation time to quilt all these tops I have in the waiting to be quilted pile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment