Friday, June 27, 2014

I LOVE 2 QUILT

I volunteered to be a pattern tester back in May for Lorna at http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com. I loved this Mini Quilt from the minute I saw it. Her pattern was easy to follow and full of wonderful pictures to guide you. You can make it horizontal or vertical and it finishes 17" x 32". I cut it out on Friday evening and started sewing it on Saturday morning and had the top finished by Saturday afternoon. I added a border. I am still waiting to quilt mine. I have other projects needing to be quilted first but I hope to have it hanging on my studio wall by the end of the month.

Check out Lorna's site to see both options and the other pattern testers version of this wonderful mini quilt

7 comments:

  1. The purple border really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you picked up the colors from the sewing machine for the boarder and the extra width

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and I do like that extra border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an incredible (and fast!) job of this mini quilt, Dorothy. I am so glad you volunteered to help test the pattern. Thank you so much for your help. And for joining us in the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finish,loving that purple boarder.

    ReplyDelete