Monday, October 3, 2011

Design Wall

Its Monday again and time for design wall monday.  I am still moving things over from my previous sewing area to the new area.  I filled up the first set of shelves that my DH built for me so what was I to do.  Under the quilt frame was full, under the sewing table was full, and the shelves were full and there was still more goodies to bring in.  DH came to the rescue.  He built me another set of shelves and a design wall.  So today instead of showing on the floor I get to show my progress on the actual design wall.  I am so glad my DH is supportive of me and my quilting. 
I am a member of the Anne Bright club and each month she emails out two pantos to me.  A few months ago one of the panto's I received was a cat in the hat panto.  Well of course I had to get some cat in the hat fat quarters and cut them into tumblers with the Go Cutter.  Now I am putting those tumblers together into a scrappy Dr Suess top just so I can use my cute panto.  lol.

For more inspiration check out Judy L's design wall Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I have made 2 or 3 quilts using the GO tumbler, both the large and small size. So quick and easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new sewing spaces and *especially* accommodating and encouraging hubbies! I hope you have a most marvelous week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for DSIL. Quilt looking good as is sewing space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to have a design wall! Couldn't do without it, and wish I had room for another one :-) Nice thread collection, too!

    ReplyDelete