Monday, October 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday 10-17-11

Dr. Seuss Tumbler
As usual I have so much going on especially in my new quilting area.  I have more rows for the Dr. Suess Tumbler quilt top sewn together.  The rows are waiting for me to sew them to gether but they are on hold right now as I am currently working on another project. 

A friend asked about where she could get some LSU luggage tags and of course I had to answer that you could make them.  But since I am the only one that sews this is my current project.  I have two made and six more to go.  They are real easy to make and quick. 

and before I can get back on the tumbler I also have to quilt a quilt for the guild which is now on the frame and begun and also get my secret sister gift made.



For more inspiration check out Judy L's Design Wall Monday

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how quickly the "to do" list gets longer and longer. And especially with other's help. ;-)

    ReplyDelete