Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mocha Dreams - finish


Well another flimsy has been quilted.  This one won't be staying around for long.  It was made for someone and she has been waiting patiently for it.  This is the second time I make this quilt.  The first time was a lap size for my secret sister's christmas present.  I had a picture on my facebook and a friend of a friend saw it and wanted a twin size exactly the same fabrics.  The fabrics were no longer being made so thanks to Ebay and Etsy I was able to find some additional yardage to combine with what I already had to make this twin size beauty.  I took it off quilting machine yesterday and showed it to my DH.  He is not happy right now.  he loves all my quilts but he thinks the brown ones are beautiful and wants one.  I have already made him a quilt but he doesn't care he wants me to make a third quilt bigger than the twin for him with the same fabrics.   I have enough fabric left to do a lap size.  Guess I will have to go to LQS and find some coordingating brown fabrics to add to what I have so I can make him another quilt.



I have also finished a few other things since my last post.  I completed a Rooster Chenille Rug for my mom from Rooster panels and also a shirt for my niece.  I have started another project which I shouldn't do since I have so many UFO's I need to complete but whats a girl to do when she can't stay focused on one thing to long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment