Friday, December 31, 2010

Tranquility

I haven't done much sewing over the Christmas holidays but now that it is over I am back in my sewing room going thru some of the unfinished projects I have.  My goal is to get most of what I have started in years previous finished before starting any new projects.  Since I am very bad for starting and not finishing things I have alot of UFO's to keep me busy.  The first one I started is this one.  It was from a Let Me Surprise You class with Charlotte Angotti taken with the Lafayette Quilt Guild and my mom and her friend Pam.  I have another one in same color way from the same class in Houston.  I am hoping to get the Lafayette one finished first and then the Houston one which is bigger.  The bigger one will be for my bed in my camper since the camper is done in the same color way as both these quilts.  I am waiting on some of the seashell fabric and a blue/grey fabric I ordered online to come in for the borders.  I should be finished with the center by then.  I also have about 5 quilts to get quilted.  The first one on list is for my niece Spirit.  I hope to get that one on the machine today since I am off and have the whole day to sew. 

Well back to the sewing room.  After while crocidiles.

1 comment:

  1. Let Spirit help with the quilting. Then years from now she can say that she helped make that quilt. Just don't let her get the quilting bug.

    ReplyDelete