Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I HEART UNICORNS

I had two vacation days left that I had to use before end of year.  Yesterday I spent day doing household chores with a lil quilting.  Today I did nothing but quilting on the Unicorn Quilt and just removed it from the frame.  I have some straight line quilting i am going to do on my regular machine but I love it.  I am on the verge of not giving it to who it was made for and just keep for myself since I also collect unicorns.  My freehand hearts aren't the best but I am still learning and I am getting better at it, I think.  :0

 

1 comment:

  1. I can't see you giving away this quilt or even selling it not after you told me that you had given away your Dorothy quilt. I always thought you were making it for you. But if you do decide to help that poor man out, then just remember that you have scraps to make another better one. wink

    ReplyDelete