Monday, December 6, 2010

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 12/6/10

My design wall (floor) doesn't look much different.  I was able to make a few more blocks on the scrappy quilt.  I don't know how big it will be yet.  I had cut all these squares on the GO so when I run out of squares that will determine the quilts size.


I am working on quilting the unicorn quilt.  I have done two quilts on the frame so far but they have both been pantos.  So this is the first I am doing on it custom.  I think it is coming out cute.  I am hoping to have it finished by the weekend. 
 
 Here are a few things I made over the weekend.  The first is a Snowman pillow from one of the Quilt Magazines I have.  I don't have it in front of me so not sure of which one it is.  I also made these Resin Jewelry for my daughter and my self.

I apologize if the pics are off but blogger won't let me put them where I want.   Please check out Judy L's Design Wall Monday for more inspiration.

3 comments: