Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well all quilting and work came to a stop on Friday morning when  I received a phone call from the school saying my son had an accident at P.E. and he would require stitches.  7 stitches on the inside and 9 stitches on the outside to be exact.  But was able to get back on it for a few hours Saturday and today.  So I should be pretty much finished with the quilting of the saints quilt by end of today.  I will post my progress on Monday for design wall monday.  Need to get the saints quilt off my machine (1) because I am tired of seeing it and ready to work on something different and (2) because I have a bunch of projects I need to get finished for guild by October.  Since October will be busy at beginning of month for my son's marine boot camp graduation and at the end of the month b/c I bought my husband tickets to Talledega as a preanniversary present that means I have to have them complete by end of September..................Whew not much pressure..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment