Monday, August 30, 2010

Design Wall Monday - 8/30/10

I have been working all week on my saints quilting.  I have made alot of progress especially yesterday.  One more round of Fluer de Lis pattern my mom bought me and I will be ready to bind.  Yesterday evening I decided I needed a break from quilting so when I got to a stopping point, I switched over to sewing.  Here is the progress I made on Judy L pattern Scraps Ahoy.  I think it is turning out nicely.

Check out Judy L site for more design inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Always working. You are getting better at the free motion. The Judy L quilt is bright and scrappy and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilting on your fluer de lis. I love how they came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scrappy quilt, thats going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Judy's patterns great? That one is on my scrappy list to do. Yours is looking great

    ReplyDelete