Saturday, April 6, 2013

Quilting Finish

 This quilt was made from pattern in Quilter's World called Flutter By Gina Gempesaw.  I used dragonfly panto called Dragonfly Pond by Irene Steele.  I picked this pantograph because i thought it complemented the dragonflies in the fabric. I am very happy with the way this one turned out. I am hoping the new owner of this beautiful quilt will
be just as happy with it as I am.  Pattern was for a smaller version but I added more blocks and rows to make it king size 108"x108".  It took 2600 yards of Aurofil white 50wt thread to quilt it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I was thinking of making this pattern in a Queen size, it's good to know it still looks great when enlarged!