Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday 1-23-12

There is alot going on in my world and on my design wall.  I have multiple projects and can't seem to keep focus on any one to long which is probably why I have so many UFO's. 




The most recent addition to my design wall is a wall hanging for my husbands friend for our local college team.   the footballs are supposed to be Crystal.  they are definitely sparkly but not sure if they represent crystal very well.
This is something I started because I saw a Tutorial for this scrappy dresdeb then saw this blue fabric collection at Connecting threads and knew they would be perfect for each other.  However this is as far as it is going to get for a while because I need to finish the Graduation and Wedding quilts below.
GRADUATION QUILT
WEDDING QUILT

No comments:

Post a Comment