Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Quilting Finish for Mom

I just took this quilt of the frame.  Mom pieced it for my sister for her college graduation.  I did flowers in the grey because the design in fabric looked to me like flowers.  Mom wanted feathers in the red.  I hadn't done them before so they are far from being right but look good all the same.  My sister won't mind the imperfections she will love the quilt no matter what becuase it was a team effort of love between me and mom.
My Mother in law is here so I loaded a quilt for her and she is in the back playing.  She will kill me but I snapped a picture of her quilting.  Doesn't she look comfy in her PJ's?  Lol 

Once she is finished playing I will load another one of mom's quilts on the frame to quilt. Mom sure is being overly productive lately since she gave me the quilting machine and doesn't have to quilt them herself anymore.  lol hopefully I will have time to finish some of mine before she sends another one my way but I read on her blog she has 3 more for me

1 comment:

  1. I told you to go ahead and quilt one of yours but YOU didn't want to.

    ReplyDelete