Monday, November 8, 2010

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 11/8/10

There is nothing on my design wall today.  This weekend I was in houston at Festival so there was no sewing done.  I did however make a two mug rugs during the week.  Last night I took my play quilt of the midarm and now have the quilt for my secret sister on the frame.  I bought a pantograph at festival to quilt on it.  I also asked alot of questions since i was new at using a midarm and there was no where to get training here since the local dealership closed down.  I was nervous b/c my secret sister is a professional longarmer.  But I bit the bullet.  I am halfway done with the quilt and it is coming out great.  I am so happy.  Well to see other design walls and get inspired head over to Judy L's Design Wall Monday.

6 comments:

  1. nice pantograph. Who's is it? You're quilting is looking good. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing just fine. And remember, only you can see the mistakes, I never do!

    glen in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope that no one sees this post b/c it is obvious who the quilt is for! You beat yourself up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mug rugs are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable mugrugs, your quilting looks just fine. We are our own worst critics.

    ReplyDelete