Monday, September 20, 2010

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 9/20/10

Not much accomplished this week.  The saints quilt still sits waiting for me to finsih the last row of quilting.  My space is still empty for the mid arm.  Our plans got changed this weekend due to the passing of a very good man who left a mark in the hearts of everyone he met and was such a positive influence on our children.  We will miss him tremendously. 

I however did get to get started on Judy L quilt-a-long so here is my progress so far.  Thanks again Judy for a great quilt idea that is very simple but oh so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great start! I love your color choice.

    I found you from Design wall Monday :) have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss--so difficult for those who cared for him.

    The Note to Self is a great design. Your colors are really pleasing.

    ReplyDelete