Monday, August 18, 2014

Couple of projects at once

I am great about starting new projects and not finishing many. I have a couple of projects going on at once right now.

Quilting
I am still working on moms quilt. I have two rows left.  Hoping to finish it by end of month


I have been making fabric lanyards. Quick and easy items. I have made a few for my sisters.  I am working on 15 of these with school bus fabrics for the bus drivers. 






I started a purple chevron and cream quilt requested by a friend 






I also have a scrap quilt in the works


And from the triangle units cut off the flying geese units in above quilt I am putting a doll quilt together. I do this as leaders and Enders method while I am putting the quilt above together. 


My challenge is to finish all of these by end of month without starting new ones.  Which is going to be hard bc I have already come across a couple of projects I want to start.  Lol

1 comment:

  1. You sure are busy! Sew many pretty projects on the go. Nice work, Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete