Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Work in progress

Work in progressnt from the blogging world for a while.  Life just gets in the way sometimes to do everything I would like to be able to do.  I have a new tablet and I am hoping with it I can blog from it making things alot easier since I could do it while in my studio and not have to sew in one place and blog in another.

Recently at our guild meeting one of the quilt shop owners that belongs to our guild showed a table runner made from a new type of ruler called a Squedge.  I had to have it.  So i got the ruler.  Mom is now working at a quilt shop that just opened in her area so I traveled down there and of course bought way to more fabric than i needed.  Now I am sewing the pieces together to make the runner.

 
I love the fabric and can't wait to get the runner made.

Yeah!!!!! I was able to upload pictures on my tablet to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment